Old folk’s method of creating PDF from multiple images is print it physically, then scan it into PDF format. Those printed images will dispose, this wasted a lot of resources. Adobe Acrobat is powerful tool for creating PDFs, but this is a very expensive process. Windows 10 come with Microsoft Print to PDF feature that allow you to merge multiple images into a single PDF for FREE.
First of all, make sure Microsoft Print to PDF feature is turn on in your Windows 10
1. Start > Type windows features > Click Turn Windows Features on or off
2. Make sure Microsoft Print to PDF is ticked. Else, please Select it > OK
Imagine you had 3 different file format images: .tiff, .jpg and .png and you would like to combine then into single PDF.
1. Select ALL 3 images > Right Click on any of the image > Print
2. The Print Pictures windows appear: Printer = Microsoft Print to PDF > Choose paper and layout
4. Enter your PDF file name > Save
It is ready to view images in PDF format (test images.pdf) via Acrobat Reader or any compatible PDF application. As you can see from this example, it successfully created a 3 page PDF file from 3 separate source image format.
Note: The Microsoft Print to PDF feature is a system-wide virtual printer that can be accessed from most Windows applications.